Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The year of 30!

I turned 30 yesterday. In my mind I am officially an adult. In your 30's your a grown up and real life happens. Real life has been happening for me for a while now. 6/12 years of marriage, 2 kids and 1 house. I am happy with where I am now. I sometimes still feel like I am 17 inside. My grandma told me that once and I as looked at her aged face I could see the youth in her eyes. The eyes are the window to your soul and are forever youthful, too bad the crows feet are not.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Hi Cari Ann! I am so happy that you left a message. Yes, I have been dreading telling you . . . but then again, it might not even happen for two years given the current market. I can't wait for you to come back! I am glad that you are having fun. I am sorry that I missed your birthday. :( We will celebrate when you return, for sure!